I saw this and was reminded of the time people drilled holes in their smartphones to install a headphone jack. Where are his brains?
I hate it when that happens.
Well, considering the fact that about 80% of the human race are idiots, no surprise here.
Well I guess since it exploded it's real (?) - not that the battery is worth much now
Reminds me of (all true, and I know them all) :
The person who thoroughly melted a standard little plastic fork into the pan while trying to use it to fry bacon.
The person who cleaned up his still-hot barbecue coals by dumping them into a paper bag.
The person who thought an interior gas connection might be leaking so she tested it with a lit match (fortunately there was no leak). (Same person as plastic fork and bacon story, she really needs a keeper.)
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
Sign in or Create Account
Thank you! Please check your email for a confirmation link. Once confirmed, you can look forward to receiving exclusive specials and announcements direct from Stardock.
Need to unsubscribe?